|art by Courtney Irby|
High Transit is a short, high-speed, 3D platformer set in a future filled with trains. Ride on trains in the sky. Stop trains with buttons in a subway. Don't get hit by trains anywhere. Trains. Trains. Trains. The project was created by a small team over three and a half months as an Ohio University capstone project. I am not going to lie to you: this is the buggiest game I have ever worked on, but it hopefully compensates for its bugginess with sheer awesome. Sure, there's rendering errors, but you get to make precise death-defying jumps from one high speed train to another in the sky.
Learn more about the game and download it for Windows, Mac, and Linux from Game Jolt!
- Taylor Henning: Concept, manager, 2D and 3D art and animation, menu design
- Alex Higgins (me): Programming and level design
- Courtney Irby: 2D and concept art
- Marc Nie: 3D art and animation
- Todd Thornley: 3D art and asset placement
- Ben Roberts: 2D and 3D art
- Anthony Mikicic: Music and sound design
- Jimmy Gartland: Animation programming