Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Old and Unfinished Games Added

     As promised, I've finally finished uploading a whole bunch of old and unfinished games, some of which are 9 years old. I've been making games for a long time, and my golly, I've made a whole lot. Sadly, this doesn't even scratch the surface of the best work I've produced during my teen years - a lot of that is forever lost. I'll tell you that story some other time. It's not a bad one.

     Anyway, I uploaded a whopping nine games, including:




Unfinished 3D adventure game, the spiritual predecessor to Waker. 




Unfinished platformer commissioned by a kid I once knew.


Unfinished tactical shooter of surprisingly sophisticated design.


Wintery arcade shooter. Run over people, in a sled!


Grenade-filled science fiction epic I made when I was a kid. No, that is not a typo. At least, not anymore.


The first game I made, and the sequels it spawned. Man, what a franchise.

      Enjoy! As usual, these are Windows only. Really sorry, I plan on making stuff in Unity and Twine in the future for those of you using alternative operating systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment