Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Void Hero Blues, Site Updates, RIP Freeindiegam.es

Here's some more screenshots from The Void Hero Blues. If I can get away with making this whole damn thing with cubes, I swear I will. Can I say how much I love bump maps?






Also, I've been tidying up the site a bit. The "games" page is a lot more user friendly, and you may have noticed there's a whole bunch of new entries with the text, "coming soon". I've decided, for posterity's sake, to upload a bunch of old and unfinished (playable) work. Unfortunately, some of my best stuff from my teen years has been forever deleted, but what I've presented what I've been able to salvage. I'll be uploading old games as I have time. Stay tuned!

I also want to pay homage to freeindiegam.es, which recently was shut down. Most of the recommended games on this blog I originally found on that site, and one of the happiest mornings of my life was when Terry Cavanagh shared Digital Toilet World. It was a real special website, and if nothing takes it's place, I'm half tempted to spearhead an effort to help replace it. Terry, Porp, Stephen, Tim, Aquin, and Noyb, thanks again for two years of fantastic work. You're some of the coolest sons-of-guns there are.

No comments:

Post a Comment