Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Danger Zone Friends Trailer



Danger Zone Friends is going to be out soon! What does that mean? I don't know!

In any case, here's the game's trailer! You may seen a bunch of screenshots by now, but I am fairly proud of the animation work, and especially proud of the music composition and sound design, so I'm very excited to finally show just a little bit of that off! 

As for the game itself, it just needs a tad more tweaking. I've spent the past couple of months refining the game's balance, tutorialization, and user experience, and I'm completely done with that!

Finally, a quick note while I'm here: I've boasted in-person and online that a playthrough of the game takes about 3-7 hours. To improve the game's pacing, I recently decided to reduce the enemy encounter rate, which brings typical playtime closer to 2-4 hours. It was for the best to trim that excess fat and better focus the core experience. My apologies to anyone expecting an epic, but the game is better this way, and it is still freakishly huge for a solo effort. I am continuously excited to share this project with the world; thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment